Diabetes - Type 1 Community
Ants

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Ants

I recently noticed that ants gather in my 7 year old daughter's used underwear. She does not wash after passing urine during her regular school days and it is on these days that the ants gather on her removed underwear. But when at home, she washes each time after she passes urine and on these days the ants do not gather. Could it be that she is suffering from diabetes? Could it be that the ants are gathering due to high sugar in her urine? I am very upset..Kindly advise. Do I need to consult a doctor or test her sugar levels?
Share What Diabetes Topics Matter to You — $50 Gift Card!
Start by taking this 1-2 minute survey on diabetes information and advice that will help us make MedHelp more valuable to you.

If we’d like to interview you, we’ll reach out via e-mail. Those selected will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for their participation.
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet