Can someone help me? I am sorta worried :S
Okay, i am not sure if it is actuall diabetes but I have googled some things about Diabetes and it sounds sort of like me. I am 13 years old. Now I will get to the point.
Recently I have been drinking way too much water and going to the bathroom every half hour. But whenever I have a drink of watr it just seems to go right through me! So I just keep on drinking and drinking, by then I would have drank alot more than my body is used to (I am no sue ho much I drink). When I have drank two to three large glass bottles (You can find them at most resturaunts) in one go and say after "Gosh, I am still thirsty" So I o to drink more btthat just causes my chest to tighten, which hurts. So now my halfmy body is yelling at me to stop but the other half is telling me I need t drink alot more. As I said before, the water is just rushing through me. I told my dad (A certified surgeon) that I was drinking excessive water andhe just said it was nothin to worry about, but now me having to constantly drink water and go to the bathroom is really pissing me off..
Can someone help?
Sorry if there are alot of typos, my keyboard is a little bit wrecked
you should stay on your dad to take you to the doctor and get your blood sugar checked.that is what my son was doing when he was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes better safe than sorry