Could I have Diabetes ?
Hello I'm Haley 21 years old. I have been vitamin D deficient for 8 months and I am taking 150,000 units of vitamin D once a week. My levels have slightly improved. But recently I have lost about 8 pounds over the holidays. And I have been eating more, I have maintained my healthy weight for years and to lose weight suddenly scares me when I am doing nothing different. I also have noticed that I constantly have dry mouth but not increased thirst. No one in my family has diabetes but I went out and go a meter to see what my levels were.

My fasting level (last eating at 10:00 PM and took the test at 10:30 AM this morning) it was 106

Took a random test about 30 mins after eating breakfast and it was 120

And two hours after eating my blood sugar was 132

Is there any reason I should be concerned with these numbers ?

Thanks for reading and helping

these numbers are higher than would be considered strictly normal.

Normal fasting should be <90, normal 2 hours after eating should be (according to drs. < 120), but actually truely normal would already be < 100 and getting close back to the fasting level (though this does depend how much carbs you ate).

Your levels are not alarming, but would recommend some more testing (A1C - will tell you average blood sugars), plus some monitoring of fasting and post eating.  If Drs say  you are ok, would still recommend you do monitor from time and be conscious of diet, exercise etc.

Are you overweight.  IF so, please work on normalising weight.  Eating a lower carb diet and regular aerobic exercise will also help.
Sorry, I see you have lost weight also without trying to.

I do t hink you should see your doctor and discuss this all with him/her.  The losing weight without intending to is not so good, and could be explained by something like diabetes.

Please let us know how you go.
Going to the doctor hopefully next week. I tested my sugar last night around 8:00 and it was at 118

When I woke up  this morning my fasting level was at 95 , I felt like I was going to throw up and I was extremely dizzy. I'm actually in a healthy BMI range for my height.

I ate breakfast and tested about 1 hour after and it was 115

Waited for the 2 hour mark and I'm at 107.

I have done some research on links to vitamin D and diabetes. I'm hoping I can get this figured out soon. My numbers don't seem to be out of the ordinary.

the numbers you posted today do seem to be within normal or very close to.  As long as you are eating helathy and exercising this may not be a concern.

However, it is always worth seeing your doctor if something new is going on / you are not feeling well.

Best wishes