Diabetes-Infection in Genital organs

He was facing problem in having sex 3 months back. He used to get cracks on his penis. When he showed to skin specialist, they asked us to get sugar test. Report confirmed that he is diabetic ( Fasting sugar-240 & after food is 430 )
Currently he is taking 2 Dianil tablet ( one in morning & one in night ). His current sugar level is ( Fasting sugar-96 & after food is 145 ).

But, he is still having cracks on his penis. If we have sex, it pains a lot for both of us. pls suggest what we need to do.

My name is Ardy and I am one of the volunteers who respond to messages and question posted on this forum.  I must let you know as volunteers we are not qualified to give any medical advice, we respond based on our personal experience with type 1 diabetes.  For me, I am mom to Jeff who was diagnosed at the age of 11 and is now 38 years old.

I am sorry but I simply do not have any knowledge regarding the problem you and your husband are having.  I can only suggest you do a search on the web for “male genital disease” and perhaps you will find some information.  I would also encourage you to have him check with his doctor.

Sorry I couldn’t be more helpful, perhaps someone else will see your post who can offer some suggestions.
Ardy