Diabetes? Staph? STD related sores on arm?
Hi all!
Wondering if anyone can help me diagnose an issue I've been having on my left forearm. This started about a month and a half ago from what I thought was a mosquito or bug bite or even just an ingrown hair because I do shave my forearms. It was just a small red bump that looked like a pimple and itched a bit. I picked at it and messed with it thinking it was a pimple. After several weeks of treating with Neosporin and other healing creams and ointments it has turned into a bigger spot which is a bit raised and has white scales on the top. It almost looks like psoriasis, which about 5 years ago I developed all over my legs and trunk, not in patches but spots like the one on my arm. I treated that issue naturally and it went away. Since then I've had random spots pop up here and there and go away. Maybe a week after the first bump, another bump appeared below it, and then about a week and a half ago another bump below the second. This last one seems to be the most infected. They are not itchy at all. For the past few days I have been treating nightly with Apple Cider Vinegar soaked cotton which I affix with bandaids. I started eating raw garlic today and adding tea tree oil to my treatment. When I take the bandages off I put Neosporin on them. Do you think this is Staph or something else? Wondering if this could be related to diabetes as I went from a very healthy 120 lb mother of two to a 173 lb woman after implanting a copper IUD 5 years ago. I am still very active and eat healty but getting the IUD removed tomorrow because I cant lose the weight, I'm in constant pain from  menstruating heavily twice a month, always fatigued, etc. I had a blood panel done a year ago and everything came back normal. Also wondering if this could be a STD symptom? Ive had unprotected sex with my boyfriend of 3 years who I recently found out was cheating on me. :( I'm getting tested for STD's tomorrow too. I'm including a link to my pictures so you can see what I'm dealing with. Thank you!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1O4_BNmqS-xaWFBbW1qR2VWNW8

Do you have diabetes?  If you do, how are your blood sugar levels?

You may need to see a Dr to have this spot checked properly.  If it is staph it would need to be treated properly.  If it something else, then it should also be treated properly.

please see your Dr about this.