Diabetes and Costs
I'm hedding off to college soon, I'm a senior and it's college APP week. The first thing that went through my mind was, "how in the world can I afford this on top of my medical bills?" So anyone who went to college while diagnosed, was it even harder to pay for? Do you feel it limited you academically?
Congratulations on almost completing your senior year!  Will you be on your parents health insurance still as you head to collage?  I believe you are allowed to stay on your parents health insurance until age 23 (might be a little off on that number)- so maybe that will help to cover the costs a bit?  

How have you been doing in high school, do you feel that it's limited you academically there?  Collage will be different- and you might need to give yourself some time to adjust, but I think if you are doing well now- you will still do well in collage.

Good luck!