Diabetes and stretch marks
Years ago I had one ovaries removed then withing 4 years the pain was so bad  I went to the doctor and he said I had fibros.So he had me have a hystoroctomy to remove the other oviaries after the surgery was done he told me it was 3 times as bad as he thought. The endo was wraped around my bowls.and other stuff I don't remember also there where a lot of dryed blood in my belly. I had a lasered.
Hi there!

The stretch marks on the skin could have resulted from rapid growth of the fibroid and are unlikely to be related to diabetes. Surgical/ interventional modes such as laser are the only effective method of stretch mark removal.  If planning to have the stretch marks lasered, it would be best to consult a dermatologist for suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!