Diabetes - Type 1 Community
Diabetes freedom

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Diabetes freedom

what do you use as a way to keep from taking diabetes medications
I don't think diabetes is something you should mess around with! DEFINITLY discuss any and all concerns with your doctor! Why don't you want to take your med?
exercise is a way but I know there are other way to lower diabetes and the more someone knows is to that persons benefit. Knowledge has never been a bad thing. I know each of us have a value to give to our selves and destroying ourselves is not in anyones best interest.
Very low carb diet and daily vigorous exercise will help, as well as getting your weight to idea.  But all of these take a lot of effort.  If you are really insulin dependent then you absolutely need to inject insulin to keep  your blood sugars under control (though low carb and exercise will help to minimize the required dose).
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
May 25
MH Community Mgr is enjoying warm weather th... Comment
May 23