Diabetic financial constraint
Hello, everybody I am patrick Caballero and I living in Philippines. Right now, I stop studying because of diabetes which takes a lot on our financial aspect of my family. From childhood, I am very sick as a child. I was diagnosed before with a malign tumor on my pituitary gland which caused hormonal balance. Also, I already experienced hepatitis B. I want to ask informations or help from anyone out there financial so that I could finish my studies. I dont to be a burden on my family. Thank you for reading my post. Hoping for a kind soul to reply.. Again, thank you everybody and God Bless..
Hello Patrick,
I think you should go to www.jdrf.org  It is the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation website.  You might be able to find some answers.  I do not know  the medical plans in the Philippines but I hope the website can help you.

Hi Patrick. I'm a Diabetes Nurse Educator based in the Philippines. I know of one community-based diabetes project at Pototan, Iloilo. It is called the Diabetes Resource Center. You may want to contact them. I'll be glad to coordinate with you. E-mail me at ***@****
hi patrick. how old are you? i can help you in terms of your health and financials. i am a filipino who is working in makati. i know pharmacists and doctors who can help you. i'll ask them if they're available so you could consult them (for free!) regarding your health problem. thank you. God bless..

add me on fb Mark Darwin Balaswit

text me 09175954879