Do I have diabetes?
I'm 13 and at school I fainted (I know it's nothing big) every time I stand up I faint and I have no appetite (every time I try to eat I vomite it back up) the school nurse thinks I might of had an anxiety attack, but I'm not sure. We went to the hospital, my blood sugar was 12.4 and it should be 4.7 and I had eaten nothing, the doctor took bloods and did all kinds of test but they all came  back negative, every time I stand I faint and why I'm lying down my vision is all spotty I told the doctor this he did test on my eye but I just fainted it the middle of it... Please help, do I have diabetes? I just want it to stop...
Either your information isn't precise or your doctor is a dumb***. I'm assuming that your a1c was 12.5 (extremely high) and not your blood sugar (impossible to be alive). I would suggest a different doctor.