Elavated Blood sugars
I had a baby 2 monthes ago.  I did have gestational diabetes, with both of my pregnencies. The last one I was insulin dependent. I'm only 26, 5'5 and weigh 115 with no one in my family with diabetes.  I'm still having high blood sugars off and on after my pregnancy, five or six times I've had a random suger ove 230.  I did pass a 2 hour glucose tolerance test.  I also work out at least 1 hour a day.  What the heck is going on?
Justina,
We are all volunteers here and not medical professionals, so be sure to check in with your physician or ask for a referral if you're not satisfied with the care you're receiving.

I recommend that you keep a written record of your blood sugar results as well as other information that might be relevant, such as -- what & how long ago you had eaten or had some calorie-containing beverages, your general feeling of health/well-being, stress levels, fatigue, any other symptoms etc.  Since you have blood test supplies available, this data collection may not be overly taxing.

Then, give you doctor a call to discuss the results.  If you're not pleased with the interaction with your doc (or any doc), ask for a second opinion.  Even in folks without diabetes, there can be noticeable fluctuations in blood sugar.  Your exercise routine is *FABulous* and I admire you for taking good care of you while you're raising two little ones.  Maybe others will have additional suggestions.
Thanks for the advice... I'm seeing a specialist Mar 16.  I just wanted to see what people thought, my Doctors seem a little confused.  I had a fasting of 140 then I ate and it went down to 90.  I just don't get it.  I'm here to see if anyone else has ever had this happen to them.  It seems it doesn't matter what I eat, drink or how much I exercise.  I thought diabetes was a little more cut and dry then this.  I thought fewer carbs, lower blood sugar. It's just not the case.
Thanks again,Justina