Diabetes - Type 1 Community
Every Night my little girl vomit's when put down to bed after 3 ho...

This patient support community is for questions related to juvenile diabetes including Celiac disease, depression, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia / diabetic keto-acidosis, hypoglycemia, islet cell transplantation, nutrition, parenting a diabetic child, pregnancy, pump therapy, school issues, and teens with diabetes.

Every Night my little girl vomit's when put down to bed after 3 hours of sleep

I was wondering if someone could give me an answer to a question please. My little girl is 2yrs and 2 months and I was wondering y every night I put her down to bed she vomits after 3 hours of sleep. It is the same every night. And a typical day for my daughter includes being offered plenty of food but eating really little. Then what she does take down she brings up when she sleeps. At first I thought it was my cooking. Then I thought it was Dairy products as she eats alot of yougert. And no I have cut all dairy products out to c if it was that and the answer again is no. I am running out of opitions and my little girl is thin as it is and now she getting really thin. I am a really worried and concerned parent and would be greatful for any advice. See has no temp and is fine during the day and never acts sick it is just when she is layed down to sleep every night she is sure to be sick.

Sorry to hear of your situation, this would sometimes happen with my 7 year old and I still don't know why, maybe her insulin was bad or it was some kind of stomach bug. How long has this been going on?  Does she have any other symptoms like fever or chills? Have you spoken to her endocrinologist or Doctor? Keep posted and good luck, hope your little one feels better soon!