Diabetes - Type 1 Community
FREAKING OUT

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

FREAKING OUT

I am type 1 so I know the symptoms.. My daughter has not been having a lot of symptoms but has been wanting to drink a lot before bed. I gave her some juice and she ate some food.. I waited around 15 minutes and then I got curious. So i changed the poker on my tester and checked her sugar and it was 161.. my monitor has been acting funny style so I checked it immediately again, it said 130.. should I be in immediate panic?? Cuz I am and I need someone to help me please give me some kind of info or something please before i have a panic attack and rush her into the E.R. my friend just lost her child due to type 1 and not being able to get it helped in time...
Someone plz give me some words of comfort I am pregnant and it kinda caught me offguard I am seriously panicking right now. I have been diabetic since i was 7 and I don't think I can handle this without crumbling...
It will all be ok. Now is the time to test your strips using the control solution. I'm sure there is something wrong with your machine and I will pray for you. Do not panic all will be ok
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
MH Community Mgr is enjoying warm weather th... Comment
May 23
MH Community Mgr commented on Des_a_rae's status
May 23