Feet tingle immediately after I take a deep breath
I have noticed recently that when I take a deep breath my feet tingle on the tops, is this related to diabetes and what should I do
This is the first time I have ever heard someone describe a sensation that happens when a deep breath is taken. So I had to do some research in order to answer your question. I found a website that discusses the benefits of controlled breathing and it actually describes what you are writing about. Check out this web site for information:
http://www.smu.edu/experts/pitches/breathing-research.asp

To make a short statement, it appears that tingling in the feet can be caused by taking deep breaths instead of slow and shallow breathing. Apparently, many teachers of meditation skills instruct their students to take deep breaths in order to induce this tingling sensation, which they attribute to everything from oxygen entering your cells to a flow of energy. I personally like the description in the web site that I listed above, and the explanation that this sensation is caused by a decrease in carbon monoxide in the body makes sense to me.

It appears that what you are describing happens to all people when they hyperventilate, so it probably has nothing at all to do with diabetes. Just to be on the safe side, though, you may want to ask your doctor to test your nerve functions during your next check-up appointment.
What if when i take a deep breath it sends a rush of pain to the top of my foot?