Aa
A
A
Close
Frustrated and Can't lose weight with Type 1
I am 31 years old and I gained weight this year from stress. I lost 10 lbs by counting calories and staying between 1300 and 1500 calories a day. Well I started a new job as a nanny and burn 12-1500 calories a day and then sometimes I'll go to the gym to burn another 1000. I am only doing cardio. I guess my very light weight training comes from lifting the kids I watch, but not enough to gain weight. I have been doing the calorie counting for over 3 months and lost 10 lbs but now I'm uping the calorie burning through cardio big time while eating 13-1500 calories and have lost absolutely no weight or inches. I eat very healthy and my sugars are very good. I eat veggies, fruit, whole grain, chicken and if i get a sweet craving I hit up the nabisco fruit crisps. I am frustrated as all, and i'm really upset that I can't lose weight. I only have 10 left and all I feel like doing is getting slimquick. What is the point of excercising your butt off and eating healthy to lose weight if you aren't losing.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Diabetes - Type 1 Community Resources
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Blank