Heat Related Issues
I have been a diabetic for about 6 years now. The past summer I noticed that I did not respond well to the summer heat. In fact, I would sweat very easily in the sun compared to everybody else and could not figure out what to do. I read online that diabetics are less accustomed to heat and therefore they do sweat more. I was wondering if there was anything I could do, b/c soon I am going to have to wear a suit to work everyday and I don't want to be sweating outside. Is there anything I can do other than stay very hydrated??
I am not a physician, but a mom of a child with diabetes.   I do know that the heat can and does affect your blood sugars. I know that people with diabetes need to be careful in hot tubs and saunas.  I will do some research for you and get back to you with more information.
I did a little research on your question because you got me to thinking. I have had  type 1diabetes for 7 years and thought this sounded familiar.

There are some forms of neuropathy that can cause excess perspiration. Because some neuropathy's can affect the nerves that control organ and glandular systems and sweat comes from a glad so that would make sense. If you don't know what neuropathy it is is when nerve damage occurs due to poor control of blood sugars for an extended period of time.

It might be worth talking to your doctor about. The particular form of neuropathy that causes this kind of complication is called "autonomic neuropathy."

Hope this helps
Pumpgirl03
ndninformer- I agree with pump girl, contact your doctor, as I was not able to find anything different than pumpgirl03.