Humalog not working

I have been having trouble with Huamlog I am buying in Korea. It is produced in France.

After two days of running high, I switched to some insulin I had purchased in Canada. My numbers immediately returned to normal. I rechecked it the following day and the Humalog did not bring my numbers down.

Has anyone else every had this problem?

I am concerned of the quality of insulin I am purchasing. I called the Lily office here and they met with me immediately and replaced the insulin with another batch number. But I am still finding my numbers are running high.

But every time I use the Canadian purchased insulin my numbers are perfect.

Is there a safe way to ship insulin? Should I try Novorapid?

I don't have much of the Canadian stuff left! Yikes!!!

any suggestions inforamtion would be helpful

thx

I have also been having problems using humalog.  I stopped using it because I get large red, circular welts that itch like crazy.  When I was getting novalog at the rehab hospital, I didn't have an adverse reaction of any kind.  Also the humalog doesn't work at all, in fact mt readings went up, not down.  In rehab the novalog worked fine.
I am very resistant to most medications, and have few reactions to heavy pain meds, including morphine and other narcotics and even when I was on them for three weeks, I never had any withdral symptoms, so this reaction is kind of weird.  I have researched humalog and it seems that the incidences of reactions is common with humalog.