Diabetes - Type 1 Community
I am in need of a Mini Med 407C, 504, 506, 507, 507C or 508 Insulin Pum...

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I am in need of a Mini Med 407C, 504, 506, 507, 507C or 508 Insulin Pump

My Insurance does not cover pumps or supplies. I have bought both pumps I have had and all supplies on Ebay. I am on my second pump now and have enough supplies for 2 years but am looking for a replacement pump. Does anyone know where I can buy a pump at a resonable price?

Thanks,

Buddy C.
Avatar n tn
Hi Buddy,
I'm the moderator for the day, and I'm sorry that I don't have any leads for you, but perhaps someone will post some tips for you. Ebay is a good idea to keep looking, and I'd try Craigslist, too. Also, your doc might have some ideas.

Good luck.
Avatar n tn
This is my very first time on a forum, so if I make a mistake, please help me to get it right.  I just tried out this site and see that you need a Minimed 508.  I happen to have one on hand!  I have been looking for someone to give it to!  If I upgrade, which is why I am on this site (I need answers and comments) I may have a Minimed Paradigm 512 available soon.  So, how do I get this 508 to you?  Let me know!
I have a minimed 507c . . . i used if for three months when it first came out years ago but decided that it was very uncomfortable and never wore it since
***@****
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
senseanonymous  commented on FDA Debuts New Cigare...
Jul 19
MH Community Mgr added the Thyroid Disorder Tracker
Jul 12
MH Community Mgr added the Weight Tracker
Jul 12