I am in need of a Mini Med 407C, 504, 506, 507, 507C or 508 Insulin Pump
My Insurance does not cover pumps or supplies. I have bought both pumps I have had and all supplies on Ebay. I am on my second pump now and have enough supplies for 2 years but am looking for a replacement pump. Does anyone know where I can buy a pump at a resonable price?

Thanks,

Buddy C.
Hi Buddy,
I'm the moderator for the day, and I'm sorry that I don't have any leads for you, but perhaps someone will post some tips for you. Ebay is a good idea to keep looking, and I'd try Craigslist, too. Also, your doc might have some ideas.

Good luck.
This is my very first time on a forum, so if I make a mistake, please help me to get it right.  I just tried out this site and see that you need a Minimed 508.  I happen to have one on hand!  I have been looking for someone to give it to!  If I upgrade, which is why I am on this site (I need answers and comments) I may have a Minimed Paradigm 512 available soon.  So, how do I get this 508 to you?  Let me know!
I have a minimed 507c . . . i used if for three months when it first came out years ago but decided that it was very uncomfortable and never wore it since
***@****