Diabetes - Type 1 Community
I need a good list of carbohydrate counts of foods!

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I am looking for an online list of carbohydrates in foods.  I see small lists, but nothing very complete.  Have you found one?  I have a book or two but I would think it exists online.  Thanks.
Ginny
Try calorieking.com this site is very helpful when looking for carb. counting.
Avatar n tn
Does that website have a listing of foods with CHO's only? It looks like they have alot of stuff including a hefty membership fee.  I'm always sorry to see that. What I want is a list that only has carb counts of many many foods.  I have a book or two with that but I want it online, ready for me to cut and paste and make it customized for my twin daughters.
Ginny
Avatar n tn
Hello, Ginny.  I use Calorie King:  http://www.calorieking.com/
Avatar n tn
Calorie King's information is free.  It includes more than just carb counts, but it is comprehensive and free.
Avatar n tn
we bought the book at Barnes and Nobles for $7. It is our bible! It has just about everything in it.
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet