I'm afraid my 2 years old daughter may have diabetics
My wife is a type 1 diabetics patient and I'm afraid my little girl my have diabetics too since lately she has been drinking a lot of milk and of course "urining a lot" too. But for me is really hard to tell is she is really urining to much since I'm not able to compare with other kids with diabetics symptoms. Can somebody tell me how many diapers changes a diabects baby may have during the night?

Anyway to be sure I'm going to take my baby to the doctor.
Hi Carlos,
I am a volunteer with diabetes for 25 years and two children age 3 and 1.  I think you should go to the doctor if you are worried.  My three year old drinks alot of juice, milk and water and goes to the bathroom alot.  I got nervous myself and tested his blood sugar on my glucometer and it was 80.  I felt better.  Did you try testing?  Remember to make sure her hands are clean because that can effect the results!
I will let you know the results of my visit to the doctor.
Right before my 2 yr old was diagnosed his diapers were so wet they would literally fall to his ankles.  This was about every hour or so.  I couldn't keep a dry diaper on him.  Best of luck!