Insulin Injection Site Bruising
I was wondering if it is normal to get a bruise where you inject your insulin. I am new to this T1 Diabetic thing so I have only been giving myself insulin injections for about 2 months now. I just noticed today, for the first time, that I have a bruise on my stomach...I'm assuming from where I gave myself my insulin shot. Is this bruising normal? I haven't ever gotten one before so I was just wondering. Thanks!
Hi, unfortunately bruising is not unusual.  I guess it could be called normal.

From time to time I have a patchwork of bruises on my tummy where I inject.   I'd recommend using the shortest needle that woks for you, and then applying firm pressure for 30 seconds or so after injecting to prevent bruising.

However, from time to time, it may be unavoidable.  In this case, just accept it's part of the game.

Best wishes to you.
Very common and don't be to worried just alternate places you do your site for a while