Insulin Pump
Who is the insulin pump good for? I'm 20 years old on the go a lot between work and college. Do insurance pay for insulin pump or is all the cost out of pocket? If not what will a pump set you back for? I'm really considering this since it's becoming harder and harder for me to check and give myself a shot with my busy life. Please give advice.

I would say that the pump is good for anyone! It is such a blessing to me. My insurance paid 100% the costs of the pump and 80% for the monthly supplies but every insurance is different. Talk to you doctor (endocrinologist) and ask him/her to order the pump for you. It will change your life! Pump prices varies. Mine is a Medtronic and it costs around 7/8 thousand dollars + monthly supplies. It is very expensive if you don't have insurance. Check with your doctor and your insurance company.
I hope it helps!
Thanks I think I will look into it a little more.