Insulin and forms of medication
I am a design student currently looking at a more effective way of using insulin?
I understand that the medication for type one is administered through an insulin injection or portable insulin pump.
However I am asking the you to tell me any problems (no matter how small) there are with the injection or pump.

Please tell me any information about your condition, Also some insight into how you were diagnosed (if applicable), how old were you when you found out you had the diabetes, were the syptoms easy to see or not, did it cause any health complications and has the condition affected your lifestyle more than you expected. When you were first diagnosed did you ever forget to take your medication and if so were there any problems that followed.

Please feel free to share any opinions and experiences as I am keen to understand any problems and the repercussions as this will give me a good knowledge and understanding of the final product I am going to design.