Is Cosmetic surgery out of the question
My sister is a Type I diabetic.  She would like more than anything to have a face lift but her doctor says he has to have clearance from her doctor.  Her doctor says her blood sugar has to be more under control.  Can anyone of you Tyle I diabetics tell me if you have had cosmetic surgery and if so, if there were any complications?  She is trying but isn't there yet and she's worried that the surgery will never happen.  Any other comments and suggestions regarding this topic would be greatly appreciated.  

And could you copy your response to me in an email to be sure I get it (***@****).  Thank you.