Aa
A
A
Close
Last Week for Diabetes Survey!
Hello Type 1 Community Members... This is the last week to answer our diabetes and weight loss survey on MedHelp, which you'll find on the right hand side of this page (on desktop). Click "I'm Interested!" to answer. We will be doing in person interviews with a few members, who will be compensated with a $100 gift card.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I'd like to take that questionnaire but I cannot find it can you tell me where it is located.  
Trish
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
3147776 tn?1349200103
Hi there - the survey has now been closed to further participants, but thanks for your willingness to help!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
I know I missed the survey but I would just like to make a comment that I love this app and if I could add any input it would be to have a notes section when adding to your carb count so you could put in what meal you ate
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
Yes I totally agree!!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
15695260 tn?1443705964
We really appreciate your use of the app and the kind words about it.  I will certainly pass on your suggestion.  We appreciate user input!  Thanks again.

If you'd like to track your meals, please give our My Diet Diary app a try. The food items won't sync to Sugar Sense, but the carb counts will sync, so you won't have to add those in two places.

As the survey has closed some time ago, we are going to close this thread.  Thanks to all for participating!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us
A
A
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366