Last Week for Diabetes Survey!
Hello Type 1 Community Members... This is the last week to answer our diabetes and weight loss survey on MedHelp, which you'll find on the right hand side of this page (on desktop). Click "I'm Interested!" to answer. We will be doing in person interviews with a few members, who will be compensated with a $100 gift card.
I'd like to take that questionnaire but I cannot find it can you tell me where it is located.  
Trish
Hi there - the survey has now been closed to further participants, but thanks for your willingness to help!
I know I missed the survey but I would just like to make a comment that I love this app and if I could add any input it would be to have a notes section when adding to your carb count so you could put in what meal you ate
Yes I totally agree!!
We really appreciate your use of the app and the kind words about it.  I will certainly pass on your suggestion.  We appreciate user input!  Thanks again.

If you'd like to track your meals, please give our My Diet Diary app a try. The food items won't sync to Sugar Sense, but the carb counts will sync, so you won't have to add those in two places.

As the survey has closed some time ago, we are going to close this thread.  Thanks to all for participating!
This discussion was closed by the MedHelp Community Moderation team. If you have any questions please contact us
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet