Luten (or Leuten) ok for diabetic??
Looking for information on use of Luten (Leuten) as vision health supplement for type 1 diabetic. Thanks in advance.
i am not a physicam but the mom of a type one diabetic. I would suggest that you ask your eye doctor , what he suugeests a d see what he/she thinks. I would also discuss you talk  with your endocronologist, and pcp, after you get there opinions,I would  then make  your diesion, as these doctors know you ard what kind of effect the Luten could have on you.

I read some reports of studies that show that Leuten found in foods such as spinach have been shown to help with eye problems such as macular degeneration. You can do a Google search and find the same information. You did not mention what kinds of vision problems you are seeking help for, and macular degeneration was the only one I found linked to Leuten.