Diabetes - Type 1 Community
Medtronic Minimed Pump for Sale

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Medtronic Minimed Pump for Sale

I have a Medtronic Minimed Paradigm 712 Insulin Pump for sale.  I used it for a short time and then went back on insulin shots.  I have some sealed packaged reservoirs and tubings along with it.  I also have a new book titled Smart Pumping.  A belt clip is also included with Pump.  This pump sells for $6000 new.  Make offer.
Avatar n tn
e-mail me at christy_ray***@****
Avatar n tn
I am desperately looking for some of the reservoirs and tubing for my son's pump.  I am down to the last two and ex-husband, who was supposed to have paid the $500 deductible at the beginning of the year is a no show.  No child support and no money to pay Medtronics' bill until at least early next year (gee then I have another $500 deductible).  Most important thing is to make sure I don't run out of supplies while I work on finding some assistance, a program to help or money to pay bill.  I know you are selling your pump but wondered if you have the ability to separate the supplies you have - or some of them.  I will try to pay what I can.  FIgured all I could so was ask.  Thanks

Andrea
Do you still have your pump for sale?
Hello, I have a Medtronic Paradigm Insulin Pump in brand new condition. Retails for over $7000 from Medtronic. I'm asking $3000. no reasonable offer refused. 702-487-2736.
Avatar n tn
hi, i know it is kind of late but do you still have your old pump?!?!?!
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
MH Community Mgr commented on Bubulous's status
May 03
xoxo_143 Idk what's wrong with me. I... Comment
May 01
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Apr 27