Medtronic Minimed Pump for Sale
I have a Medtronic Minimed Paradigm 712 Insulin Pump for sale.  I used it for a short time and then went back on insulin shots.  I have some sealed packaged reservoirs and tubings along with it.  I also have a new book titled Smart Pumping.  A belt clip is also included with Pump.  This pump sells for $6000 new.  Make offer.
e-mail me at christy_ray***@****
I am desperately looking for some of the reservoirs and tubing for my son's pump.  I am down to the last two and ex-husband, who was supposed to have paid the $500 deductible at the beginning of the year is a no show.  No child support and no money to pay Medtronics' bill until at least early next year (gee then I have another $500 deductible).  Most important thing is to make sure I don't run out of supplies while I work on finding some assistance, a program to help or money to pay bill.  I know you are selling your pump but wondered if you have the ability to separate the supplies you have - or some of them.  I will try to pay what I can.  FIgured all I could so was ask.  Thanks

Andrea
Do you still have your pump for sale?
Hello, I have a Medtronic Paradigm Insulin Pump in brand new condition. Retails for over $7000 from Medtronic. I'm asking $3000. no reasonable offer refused. 702-487-2736.
hi, i know it is kind of late but do you still have your old pump?!?!?!