Diabetes - Type 1 Community
My 6 year old has mild and sever cramping in feet

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

So my six year old has been waking screaming at night...or during naps...and even just doing normal activities gets mild cramps in his feet.  He is a toe walker but the dr says that should not cause the frequentness of his cramps..also he has very little to know reflex in his legs or feet(achillis heel).  He is as healthy as can be otherwise and eats anything we put infront of him (not picky) he has been tested for deficiencies in just about everything...also he describes the pain as a bubbling/popping pain...except when it gets to be a full on scream fest then he doesn't know how to describe it!  One more thing is that he fidgets his feet and legs constantly and if you ask him to stop he says he can't or he'll cramp!  Sorry for rammbling just very concerned!  thanks for any help!  Oh also, the dr. said the next step is to see a neurologist!
sir  u  have   done  blood  inv.    uric  acid  and  lipid  profile

radiology   x ray  feet
Can you try him on a magnesiumj supplement.  For some this is helpful for cramping.
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet