My blood sugar level is around 169
My blood sugar level is around 169 is this high and would working out bring it down?

I was on medication for type 2 but I seen no results from meds. Quit taking and still get same numbers. Just about every night when I do my test its around 122 and when I get up in morning its around 169.
I'm a bit confused by your post. You say you were on medication for type 2. What type are you diagnosed? If you are in fact type 1 or 1.5, type 2 medication will do you little good and you need to be on insulin. You don't say what your post prandials (after meal) numbers are, but 169 is way too high for fasting.

Yes, working out brings blood sugar down as does limiting carbs in your diet and maintaining healthy weight. But if you are Type 1 none of these things will totally control your blood sugar and you could become quite ill without insulin. I suggest you make an appointment with an endo, clarify your type and get on the right treatment. The longer you maintain high blood sugar the more you are in line for complications. You don't want that!