Need help please really fast.
I am a 18 year old healthy male but everyday i eat 80 grams of sugar some is from banana most is from junk food like brownies muffins ect anyways i work out regularly 4 time a week and i am 5 '4 116 pounds wich means i am in good weight not overweight anyways my grandmother has diabetes she got it afther a operation so its not genetically given to her so i have 2 questions
1-since my grandma has diabetes but not genetically and none of he sons or grandchildren have gotten it can i be at greater risk since she has it?

2-will eating 60-80 grams of sugar a day give me diabetes or not?  
it may but for the most part, it will not give you Type 1...this is only caused by genetic factors.  Improper diet will and has been known to cause Type2 so if you are worried, follow a strike diet and talk to a nutritionist about your worries.  Not to mention that since you have no one in your family with Type 1 your chances are slim, yes you could be a one in  a million chance, but it is still a limited possibilty.