Non-diabetic hypoglycemia?
I woke up and ate a hard boiled and  1/3 cup of apple sauce. I bought a meter because i like keeping track and my doctor reccomends it due to type 1 running in the family. About 1/2 after i ate I started to feel sort of out of it and so I tested it and my blood sugar was 69, is that low. Also yesterday my fasting glucose was 131. Should I be concerned?
Hi there!

A single hard-boiled egg and apple sauce is not healthy breakfast. Breakfast needs to be healthy with adequate proportions of carbohydrates, proteins, fat, vitamins and minerals. It is not only the total calorie but the distribution that has to be maintained healthy. You would need to add some carbohydrates and fruits in adequate proportions. Diet lacking in carbohydrates is likely to be responsible for the low blood sugar. The high fasting levels could result from either increased or decreased calorie intake. I would suggest taking a healthy balanced diet and taking a few readings for the fasting and post-prandial levels. If these continue to remain high, it is best advised to consult an endocrinologist.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thanks for responding. I found I actually had something wrong with my adrenal glands that was making my blood sugar go like that. I also actually later in the day eat way too many carbs i like my sodas, cakes, and crackers on a daily basis. I've been told to cut back. But with breakfast i don't eat much cause I'm not hungry and it makes me feel sick. But thanks for the info/advice.:)