PLEASE HELP ME FRIEND WITH DIABETES
I have a friend who has a 16 year old daughter with type 1 juvenile diabetes. She has been in and out of the hospital on several occasions. He has insurance but the out of pocket expense after insurance is still outrageous. Right now they are living in a home that is going through foreclosure  ( they are renters) and with all the unpaid medical bills, he is having a hard time finding a house. He is an amazing person and so is she. They shouldn’t have to be going through all of this. He has a hard time reaching out, which is why I am sending you this letter. But I know he needs help with past medical bills, and also new ones to come. Please let me know if there is anything you can do. Or if not, do you know of an organization that can help them. He is a single father whose wife died when his daughter was 8 years old. He has been taking care of her by himself and just found out she has this illness last February. I wish I could help him myself but I am not financially able to either. Just to tell you what kind of person he is, he has saved 2 peoples life by pulling them out of a lake after their car slid off the road and ended up upside down in the lake. He spent his entire 21 birthday with a homeless man trying to find him a place to go. His brother died and he took care of his 3 nephews for about 5 years. He has a huge heart and deserves this. Please help him. Thank you and God Bless you!
She can become healthier by drinking alkaline water. I am not making any claims but it can help. Disease such as diabetes can not live in an alkaline body. Recommend alot of healthy fruits and vegetables.
Many communities have local children's charities that will help people even who have insurance.  Contact some agencies in your area and see if they have children's charities.  
YA I'VE CONTACTED A FEW ORGANIZATIONS AND I'M AWAITING A RESPONSE. THANKS FOR THE TIP ON THE ALKALINE WATER