Pancreas Healer - can cure diabetes?
Found this on the net:

Benny C - a 14 yo student diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, his blood sugar level reach 214 mg/dl on dec 11, 2004, doctor suggested him to get insulin shot. But he refused & try cin cau tea, after 2 weeks his blood sugar level drop drastically. And his blood sugar level back to normal 99 mg/dl on Feb 4, 2005 after one and a half month consume cin cau tea.

Source:
http://www.alibaba.com/catalog/11603682/Pancreas_Healer_Medicine.html
I am not a physican, but the mom of a type one diabetic.  I wish i could believe this i read the advertisement ,for the cure - i wish it was that simple.  

To me it looks some one wants to get rich off our hope for a cure for this diease.
From the information on the web site, looks like "Snake Oil" to me....I'd be very wary.
I totally agree. Look at the website closely. There is no medical information, no confirmation from medical or traceable sources at all and no explanation of how this "magic" is supposed to happen. It sure looks like a "get rich" scheme to me. The patients listed are only named with first names, and there is no attempt to legitimize the claims other than what the seller is saying. If this were for real, the company would be offering proof that their claims are true in order to convince people. But no attempt to prove the claims are even attempted. Just a listing of supposed cures that could easily be made up. Snake oil does seem to fit the bill here.

You have to be VERY wary of mystic cures that are secretive. It may be possible that some dietary changes may help type 2 diabetics metabolize their carbohydrates better, but remember that type 1 diabetes has a totally different cause from type 2. What helps a type 2 diabetic, even if true, won't help a type 1, for type 1 diabetes is caused by destruction of pancreas cells whereas type 2 is usually rooted in insulin resistance. Both cause elevated glucose levels, but they are two totally different diseases.