Diabetes - Type 1 Community
Paradigm Minimed 511 Insulin Pump For Sale Used
About This Community:

This patient support community is for questions related to juvenile diabetes including Celiac disease, depression, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia / diabetic keto-acidosis, hypoglycemia, islet cell transplantation, nutrition, parenting a diabetic child, pregnancy, pump therapy, school issues, and teens with diabetes.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Paradigm Minimed 511 Insulin Pump For Sale Used

This pump was used for a short while. I have moved to a different pump. The pump is working correctly and in great shape. Includes belt clip and 10 reserviors. Also included is these new items. A One Touch Ultralink monitoring system, a Paradigm Link blood glucose monitor and a Medtronic 503 remote control. All of these items are new. I will sell these item separate if needed.

* If interested email ***@****
Tags: insulin, pump, ultralink, paradigm, 511, 503, Monitor
Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Do you still have the pump for sale? If so, how much Thanks
***@****
Blank
I have a brand new pump (722) which i dont need for sale, my husband brought one for me and then on the same day, my hospital finally agreed to give me one after lots of waiting, i have been on a pump for 4 months now and my control is fantastic, i would recommend one to every diabetic. The pump comes with one pack of resevoirs and one pack of canulars (10 in each pack). I know they are expensive here in the UK to buy (£4000), this one is just sitting in my cupboard waiting for a good home, looking to get $1500.00 but im open to offers folks, but please remember this is brand new.

Get in touch if you are interested and i can send you a photo, ***@****
Blank
I am selling a Medtronic paradigm 522 (insulin pump)...brand new, Never used, and unopened.
Also included...
* Quicksets, 10 in each box and I have 10 boxes {100 total} all boxes sealed exp: 2013/07
* Reservoirs 10 in each box and I have 10 boxes {100 total} all boxes sealed exp: 2013/09
* 1 box of IV3000 hand bpx of 100, sealed box exp: 2013/05
Make offer at ***@**** .. I will also ship
Blank
I have a medtronic paradigm 722 insulin pump for sale. It is brand new in the box, never used. It was bought as a back up. Looking for 2500 or best reasonable offer. ***@**** for more information. Thanks.
Blank
I can be reached at danielaew123 at gmail ******* for the able mentioned insulin pump.
Blank
Used Medtronic Paradigm for sale. 2 years old.
Ontario, Canada
My son can not use it at his job.
It is in excellent condition.
I will cover the cost of shipping.
Please email me for details.

***@****

Thank you
Blank
pls can u send pics of pump
Blank
I have a blue in color Minined Medtronic Paradigm insulin pump that I only used a few months before having to be placed back on regular insulin shots, there is nothing wrong with the pump, insurance never paid for this I bought it out of pocket and it is payed for... I do not have nay reserviors or infusion sets. I willing to sale it for $800.00, and I will include the meter that you can use with it, I can ship it but you will have to cover the cost of shipping and handling... For m ore info email me at rickey.***@****
Blank
I have 2 OmniPod PDMs-1 used for 6 months, 1 new. Also A Animas Ping Insulin pump 6 months old and 4 months worth of Inselt and cartridges I no longer need. I cannot use the pump any longer. I am having difficulty using it because of my eyesight and stroke. I want to sell this equipment. Make offer.
Blank
9899277_tn?1406572093
Used Minimed Paradigm Insulin Pump for sale! Has set in my safe for a2 years, as I have changed insulin types. Looking to get $650 for it, which is a helluva lot cheaper than I paid! Was only used for 6 months as it was a replacement for a defective device. Feel free to email for more info @ Mrobertnoel@    g          mail        .        com   (sorry but don't want the scammers emailing!)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
Start Tracking Now
Blank
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Start Tracking Now