Diabetes - Type 1 Community
Paradigm Minimed 511 Insulin Pump For Sale Used

This patient support community is for questions related to juvenile diabetes including Celiac disease, depression, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia / diabetic keto-acidosis, hypoglycemia, islet cell transplantation, nutrition, parenting a diabetic child, pregnancy, pump therapy, school issues, and teens with diabetes.

This pump was used for a short while. I have moved to a different pump. The pump is working correctly and in great shape. Includes belt clip and 10 reserviors. Also included is these new items. A One Touch Ultralink monitoring system, a Paradigm Link blood glucose monitor and a Medtronic 503 remote control. All of these items are new. I will sell these item separate if needed.

* If interested email ***@****
Tags: insulin, pump, ultralink, paradigm, 511, 503, Monitor
Do you still have the pump for sale? If so, how much Thanks
***@****
I have a brand new pump (722) which i dont need for sale, my husband brought one for me and then on the same day, my hospital finally agreed to give me one after lots of waiting, i have been on a pump for 4 months now and my control is fantastic, i would recommend one to every diabetic. The pump comes with one pack of resevoirs and one pack of canulars (10 in each pack). I know they are expensive here in the UK to buy (£4000), this one is just sitting in my cupboard waiting for a good home, looking to get $1500.00 but im open to offers folks, but please remember this is brand new.

Get in touch if you are interested and i can send you a photo, ***@****
I am selling a Medtronic paradigm 522 (insulin pump)...brand new, Never used, and unopened.
Also included...
* Quicksets, 10 in each box and I have 10 boxes {100 total} all boxes sealed exp: 2013/07
* Reservoirs 10 in each box and I have 10 boxes {100 total} all boxes sealed exp: 2013/09
* 1 box of IV3000 hand bpx of 100, sealed box exp: 2013/05
Make offer at ***@**** .. I will also ship
I have a medtronic paradigm 722 insulin pump for sale. It is brand new in the box, never used. It was bought as a back up. Looking for 2500 or best reasonable offer. ***@**** for more information. Thanks.
I can be reached at danielaew123 at gmail ******* for the able mentioned insulin pump.
Used Medtronic Paradigm for sale. 2 years old.
Ontario, Canada
My son can not use it at his job.
It is in excellent condition.
I will cover the cost of shipping.
Please email me for details.

***@****

Thank you
pls can u send pics of pump
I have a blue in color Minined Medtronic Paradigm insulin pump that I only used a few months before having to be placed back on regular insulin shots, there is nothing wrong with the pump, insurance never paid for this I bought it out of pocket and it is payed for... I do not have nay reserviors or infusion sets. I willing to sale it for $800.00, and I will include the meter that you can use with it, I can ship it but you will have to cover the cost of shipping and handling... For m ore info email me at rickey.***@****
I have 2 OmniPod PDMs-1 used for 6 months, 1 new. Also A Animas Ping Insulin pump 6 months old and 4 months worth of Inselt and cartridges I no longer need. I cannot use the pump any longer. I am having difficulty using it because of my eyesight and stroke. I want to sell this equipment. Make offer.
Used Minimed Paradigm Insulin Pump for sale! Has set in my safe for a2 years, as I have changed insulin types. Looking to get $650 for it, which is a helluva lot cheaper than I paid! Was only used for 6 months as it was a replacement for a defective device. Feel free to email for more info @ Mrobertnoel@    g          mail        .        com   (sorry but don't want the scammers emailing!)