Possible Type 1 Diabetes
I'm 16-years-old (female) and at the lighter end of an average weight, but overall healthy. For the past 1-2 weeks I have had the following symptoms:
- Dry mouth and lips
- Eating more
- I'm not gaining any weight despite eating more, i actaully have lost 1 - 2 kg. And and inch around my hips
- Leg cramps and pains
- General tiredness
- I get more irritated at people when I'm out
- past Carpal Tunnel Syndrome has come back
- sometimes I feel shakey

+I have done 3 urine glucose home tests at different stages of the day and they all showed nothing.

Could it be Type 1 diabetes givin the symptons, and is it possible without glucose in the urine?

To check the status of diabetes, you should get your blood sugar levels evaluated and also get your HbA1c levels checked. HbA1c is the most accurate test for diabetes mellitus and you should get it done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.