Quick Set infusion set issue
We have been having a problem with our Quick Set infusion sets.  We have been using Quick Sets for 4 years without issue, and ever since that whole "Lot 8" issue, and having them replaced, we have had trouble hooking back up after unhooking!!  My daughter unhooks for her shower, and then is not able to hook the pump back up.  So we thought maybe there was some sort of issue with the towel getting stuck on it and messing it up or something (though we never had this issue before!!) so now we have her put the cap on when she unhooks.  Still the same issue.  She took a shower this morning, unhooked her pump, put the cap on and showered.  When she finished, she took the cap off, and the pump would not hook back up to her site!!!   This is incredibly annoying since, as far as I am concerned 3 days comes around quick enough, without having to change the site even more frequently!!  Wondering if anyone else out there is having this issue, and if anyone has any suggestions??
My DS was using the Quick Sets when he first started with the pump; used them for years.  He hated having to reconnect.  Sometimes it would twist the site terribly and it looked so painful!  We did have far more bad sites using the Quick Sets.  He switched to the Sof-Set.  Even with the tail hanging off the site, he LOVES them; loves the serter much better too.  He's almost 16 by the way, so is still in the midst of the sensitive teenage body-conscious years and he still does not mind how these function or look.

See if your endo or Medtronic can send you a couple of sample sets to try (but you may need to buy the serter to help with the trial).

By the way, I have a couple of Quick Set serters that we had as spares.  Let me know if you might be interested in them.  
My son has the same problem, and he is losing his coverage in the next 10 days! Tonight my son had the problem again and I just looked at the entire set (brand new, just had inserted) and found that the part that is inserted that twists somehow was in the attached position (even with the tubing having never been attached)
Once I was able to play with it not while attached I was able to get it to engage properly, this would not happen if inserted, as it would surely bend the cannula. I am contacting Minimed in the AM to see if they can help.