Strong Night Sweats/ Order
Why does my boyfriend haave such a oder after he sweats durring the night? It is really bad that I have to wash the sheets the nexted day. I have to get up because the smell is strong.
Hi, mommabear!  Smells in sweat come from one of two sources, either the food you eat or bacteria which is attracted to the sweat.  Anti-bacterial soaps can help with the latter, trying different foods can help with the former.  Good luck!
Please also read what was written in message number 1432 about the odor associated with the sweat of a person who is hypoglycemic. It may be a good idea for your boyfriend to wake up and test his glucose levels. If his sugar levels are too high or too low, a coppery odor may be present in his sweat, and this may be the root of the problem. If this be the case, he needs to correct the glucose problem, which is dangerous to his health. If this is the odor problem, normalizing his glucose levels will stop the odor. Of course, wet clothing and bedclothes need to be washed, and he will need to shower to remove the residue of the smell.

So if he is diabetic, he probably should first test his glucose levels when you smell this smell -- if they are normal, then there may be other reasons such as were mentioned in the answer above this comment for the odor.
hi, just wondering if anyone can help, my 4 and half year old boy has had his tonsils out and adinoids out last year. He has a bad smell to his breath not only in the morning but during the day he sweats so much at night other nights worse than others. he does drink a lot i am thinking of getting him tested for diabe  but is he too young? and could there be any other reason for this or is it just common?