Trace of Protein
My son is 2 yrs old, and the Dr. did a urine test and it came with trace pof protein. What's that?, and what cause it? I'm very scared about it. Please help meunderstand it.

Thank you

Debbie
Has your son been diagnosed with diabetes?  Any other illnesses?  Bladder infection?  These are the types of questions you need to present to his pediatician. Don't leave until he/she gives you an explaination with which you are satisfied.  The doctor works for you. It is up to him/her to help you understand what is going on and what you can do to help. Make sure you get your money's worth.  You are your son's body guard.  Without you he has no one to speak up for him.