Type 1 diabetes and the Navy SEALS
I'm a diabetic with an interest in joining the navy seals. I'm aware that in previous years that this was an automatic disqualification but the most recent post I could find was of 2005 and I was just wondering if anything has changed since then.

Thank you.
just keep exercicing  
Sorry to inform you but it is still an automatic disqualification :(. In 2010 I was told by a recuriter that it was a no go for me. One thing that surprises me is he told me that if I was a Type 2 and on pills he would sign a waiver. Since I am a Type 1 and NEED insulin to survive he couldn't help me. It's sad but any job that puts other people lives at risk we can't do ex: military, pilot, and even some law enforcements. With the law enforcements it's up to that department.