What have I done
Hello everyone,
I'm a 25year old & I have enjoyed smoking cannabis heavily (ashamedly) since being at university 4 years ago. I'm not diabetic, but after suffering varying symptoms for most of my life, (which have worsened over the years and are now pretty severe) , I was diagnosed with reactive hypoglycaemia a year ago. I have only just learnt that smoking cannabis lowers your blood suger levels. I feel so stupid for not realising the two were linked but now (rather obviously) a lot of things make sense & hopefully I can cut it out to help myself.
The thing is, while smoking I always just thought I was too stoned to realise I was going into a hypo & that the desperate munchies were par for the course, or that I was either so stoned that, that is why i felt awful.
I've never really spoken to anybody about the condition or my addiction to smoking it.
I hope I haven't embarrased myself & thankyou for reading
Naaa!  Dont be embarrased..Maybe you should stay off the stuff...What if you go into a coma.  Your stoned friends will think your asleep and laugh at you instead of calling 911.
When you go into a coma your brain is starving...youd probably never come out of it.
Better be careful.