Aa
A
A
Close
Why do I sweat allot and feel hot after I eat
I have these problem ever since starting insulin in that when I eat and sit down to watch TV I start to feel hot and sweat allot and we do have our A/C on in the house at 73 degree's.  Also before starting insulin and even now I have frequent urination and accoridng to my monitor I have kept my blood sugar down to almost normal and my numbers are real good accordingly to the doctor and the diabetes educator.  I do not have increased thirst and that part of the matter has decreased quite rapidly after taking insulin and I do not drink allot of liquids as I use to in the past.  My A1c was at first 13.48 which is down to 9.4 and that is on a eight week period.  They seem to think that is the diabetes eductors and doctor that in a month I should be well in the normal range and below 6.  I am on Novolog taking 12 Units five to ten minutes before eating and 36 Units of Lantus as the 24 Hour Basal around at 11PM each night.  I will be switching to Levemir once I finish up with the Lantus because those lantus auto pens are defective and brake down allot.  I will have the Levemir Flex Pen which is just like the Novolog Flex Pen and less problems and more dosage accurate.  I will continue my Levemir Dosage as the same as I presently have with Lantus at 36 Units every night.  I am just concerned with the sweating and the out of control urination and I have reported the frequent urination to my doctor but he doesn't do anything about it as of yet.  
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Diabetes - Type 1 Community Resources
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Blank
Manila, Philippines
5536886 tn?1455830946
Blank