Would going on the pump be effective if sugars are high?
I have heard stories that some diabetics  had high sugars, went on the pump after, and the levels came down and they lost weight too. My doctor says I cannot go on pump until I get the sugar level more decreased/level. Wouldn't going on pump HELP the sugars to come down?
It depends on the situation I guess I know it's different for everybody it took me a good month or two to completely get my levels in control after get no the pump
Ty for your reply so much N..Were your sugars high or relatively in a good range when you had first gone on the pump?
I used to hate shots. The pump helps you feel normal.
Hi! I have had T1D for 19 years and started on the pump when I was 3 months pregnant with my first child 14 years ago. I would never go back! I also added a CGM (continuous glucose moniter) and my HbA1c is down to 6.4 and I am almost 5 months along with my 4th! It is truly up to you and your doctor but if T1D will continue after pregnancy I would seriously consider the pump! Good luck!!