breast feeding with cold and cough
Dear all ,

My wife is breast feeding our baby girl , she is almost 5 months old now ...
my wife is suffering from very bad cold and cought and feeling feverish , she feels very week ....
she is a juvanile diabetic ...can someone suggest what medicines to give her , as my doctor is not reachable ...

regards,
Dipen.Shah
Since she is breastfeeding there isn't a whole lot she can take tylonal and motrin. I do believe that sudafed is safe to take. It has to be the one that pharmacists keep behind the counter that ya have to sign for. I also think that plain robitussin is ok. im not sure how any of these would affect her diabetes your best option is to contact a pharmacist since the doc is unreachable.