clenbuterol & type 1 diabetes
hi! i have just started taking clenbuterol to help lose weight. i have read on many bodybuilding sites that clenbuterol is fairly dangerous but i dont fully understand what it does with insulin in a normal body. i take 3-4 shots of insulin a day(humalog & humulin n) my bloodsugars are in control, i am active in the gym, i am 25 and i am looking to lose 20 pounds......Quick! I am wondering what is it going to do to the insulin i am injecting in my body? how will the effects of clenbuterol differ in my body as to a normal person? how much clenbuterol do i take a day(the articles ive read said to take 6-12 tabs a day)? please write me back. im 2 days into doing this and i do not want to get hurt. thanx:)
We are not doctors on this site only volunteers.  Twice in your blog you wrote about getting hurt or that clenbuterol is fairly dangerous so I think you already know it probably is not the greatest idea for a diabetic or really anyone.  
I do not know the answers to your questions and don't know where you will find them.  If this is a questionable drug I doubt there will be a lot of information about how to counteract   the effects it would have on a diabetic taking insulin.