Diabetes - Type 1 Community
clenbuterol & type 1 diabetes

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

clenbuterol & type 1 diabetes

hi! i have just started taking clenbuterol to help lose weight. i have read on many bodybuilding sites that clenbuterol is fairly dangerous but i dont fully understand what it does with insulin in a normal body. i take 3-4 shots of insulin a day(humalog & humulin n) my bloodsugars are in control, i am active in the gym, i am 25 and i am looking to lose 20 pounds......Quick! I am wondering what is it going to do to the insulin i am injecting in my body? how will the effects of clenbuterol differ in my body as to a normal person? how much clenbuterol do i take a day(the articles ive read said to take 6-12 tabs a day)? please write me back. im 2 days into doing this and i do not want to get hurt. thanx:)
We are not doctors on this site only volunteers.  Twice in your blog you wrote about getting hurt or that clenbuterol is fairly dangerous so I think you already know it probably is not the greatest idea for a diabetic or really anyone.  
I do not know the answers to your questions and don't know where you will find them.  If this is a questionable drug I doubt there will be a lot of information about how to counteract   the effects it would have on a diabetic taking insulin.  
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
May 26
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
May 25
MH Community Mgr is enjoying warm weather th... Comment
May 23