could this be diabetes

I am posting this question because i need any answers or thoughts regarding my symptoms.  I don't know what to think any more.  I may just be over reacting.  I have posted before, but have not received any replies.  This morning I got out of bed, got dizzy, blacked out, and hit my head on the windowsill. I am tired, and constantly out of breath (not asthma). Quite a bit, I become hypoglycemic and get shaky, and I have to have sugar. Other times my sugar is in the diabetes range for fasting (high 120s).  My body is out of control.  I just found out I am lactose intolerant.  I also have always had large amounts of protein in my urine (300mg), and traces of ketones. (I don’t like meat or peanut butter- protein, and I am always eating- unexplained ketones.)  I am also on a med that causes weight gain, so I have not lost any weight.  Thank you for your time, and any help would be greatly appreciated.
it may be side effect of your medcine or may be onset of diabetes. some times you have hypoglycemia before you get diabetes you should go to doctor asap
I have had these symptoms even before I started this medicine.
i don't think you are overeacting, you obviously have some symptoms that are making you sick. you might be hypoglycemic which eventually might turn into diabetes. are you following a lactose free diet now? you need to see a doctor. what is it that you usually eat? is there another med that you can take that would not make you gain wait. sometimes symptoms can misguide you. i was sick for about 11 months, doctor kept telling me it was just allergies. finally a went to see a gastroenterologist to discover that i have celiac disease (allergy to gluten which is in wheat, barley etc).