diabetes
ever since i was told i have diabeates i have been suffering from heart palpitations, kidney infections,and now feeling sick and dizzy ...i dont tend to have anything with sugar in it but sometimes its hard to find things with out sugar? does anyone no were i could find cheap but sugar food from? ive been told i have borderline diabeats but wouldnt all these problems add but to having full diabetes?i dont tend to eat loads threw out the day do you think this could be making me worse?i do walk most places so i would say i get quite alot of exacise. How do i go around getting rid of having dizzy spells and feeling sick?...it only started today but i dont wont it to carry on ?
Almost all foods can be broken down into sugar (fruits, some vegetable, especially carbs), so with that being said, its almost impossible to get foods with out sugar in them.  Your syptoms seem to point to a high blood sugar, at least for me and for most sick feeling and dizziness are common when you BS levels are elevated.  I cant say anything about the heart palpitations and kidney infections because these could be because of diabetes or some other unrelated issues.  The only real suggestion that I can give you, is to limit the amount of food you eat at one time, especially if it is complex carbs (pastas) because it takes the body longer the break them down, thus creating a higher level of sugar in the blood.  If you reduce the amount in one sitting and try to eat smaller portions more often in the day it may help with you syptoms, but please speak with your health care provider about all of your syptoms to ensure that there is not something else going on with your body.  And good luck.
sugar is completely unnecessary,  want no sugar food
chicken, sausage, eggs, bacon, meat, lamb, goat
WANT NEAR ZERO SUGAR NATURAL FOODS; green beans of all kinds, broccoli, asparagus,
Think of the Eskimos who eat NO SUGAR, have near zero fruits and zero vegetables and yet they survived for hundreds of years OR BUSH MEN AND WOMEN IN AFTRICA with all of the above and yet they survive on game, cows blood and milk
SEE u can live the rest of your life easily without ever eating sugar or anything pre-packaged etc.
water only and tap is best NO SODA
sugar is the easiest of things to stop but that is not your problem; I don't think u understand Diabetes and that puts u in the company of 90% of the population so u need not feel bad about it but the knowledge is freely available to u since u have a computer it is a click away.
hope u do well