Diabetes - Type 1 Community
diabetes
About This Community:

This patient support community is for questions related to juvenile diabetes including Celiac disease, depression, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia / diabetic keto-acidosis, hypoglycemia, islet cell transplantation, nutrition, parenting a diabetic child, pregnancy, pump therapy, school issues, and teens with diabetes.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

diabetes

I'm not sure whether I might have diabetes, but that it runs in the family. My grandmother has diabetes, but neither my dad or brother have it. I think this way, because I can't loss wieght, I'm always hungry,drink a lot of water, not always thirsty, but than I don't have to urinate. I can hold it in me for hours and hours. I'm currently losing a lot hair on my head. I have Pimples and zits all over my head. I don't think I have stress, I'm a very happy go lucky type of a girl. My most and foremost concery is that I'm always hungry and my mouth is dry, can't pee and losing a lot of hair on head... I'll have to remind myself to go pee. I'm also overweight, I'm 5'7'' and weight 223lbs. It's so imbrassing not to fit into clothes that you want so bad... I don't understand my condition, I have asked my doctor for help, no luck at this point from him... Sometimes, I'll have to go pee so bad, I would feel the pressure below my belly, and a sharp pain, and than I'll have to go pee, after I'll done urinating, I feel like a weight has been lifted up from my stomache... Can someone please help with my condition.. Thank you