Diabetes - Type 1 Community
diabetes

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

diabetes

I'm not sure whether I might have diabetes, but that it runs in the family. My grandmother has diabetes, but neither my dad or brother have it. I think this way, because I can't loss wieght, I'm always hungry,drink a lot of water, not always thirsty, but than I don't have to urinate. I can hold it in me for hours and hours. I'm currently losing a lot hair on my head. I have Pimples and zits all over my head. I don't think I have stress, I'm a very happy go lucky type of a girl. My most and foremost concery is that I'm always hungry and my mouth is dry, can't pee and losing a lot of hair on head... I'll have to remind myself to go pee. I'm also overweight, I'm 5'7'' and weight 223lbs. It's so imbrassing not to fit into clothes that you want so bad... I don't understand my condition, I have asked my doctor for help, no luck at this point from him... Sometimes, I'll have to go pee so bad, I would feel the pressure below my belly, and a sharp pain, and than I'll have to go pee, after I'll done urinating, I feel like a weight has been lifted up from my stomache... Can someone please help with my condition.. Thank you
you need to go to the type 2 diabetes forum, you will get better advice there, type 1 is an auto immune disorder that isnt related at all to life style factors.
head to the doc and he can check very easily for you, good luck
About the problem peeing.......maybe you have a prolapsed bladder?? This can cause difficulty urinating...a gynecologist could examine you and tell you right away. Seems like you have a lot going on. The hair loss is distressing also. Try another doctor.
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
May 26
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
May 25
MH Community Mgr is enjoying warm weather th... Comment
May 23