diabetic retinopathy and flying
I am taking my dad who has diabetes and high blood pressure, with diabetic retinopathy to san diego from las vegas nevada to see an eye specialist for his diabetic retinopathy. does anyone know if it is ok to fly on an airplane. because i don't want to bring his blood pressure up and make his eyes bleed more or again. if anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated. thanks
I
For diabetes eye stuff-astralagus or Huong Chi (Chinese for Astralagus) is great. I stopped taking it a bit ago and now-oh no!! See www.bluepoppy.com for info on that. Ebselen along with lutein is supposed to be good. I may have enough money left for Ebselen, but I'm not sure about Nepretin-sounds very good though. I didn't reach the point to get shark's cartrilidge, but I know that would help. 35.5 years taking insulin and I'd have to say I have a bunch of Angels watching over me! I now watch TBN amap since I was raised by non-practicing Catholics. Oh, Dr. Richard K. Bernstein is a must-taking insulin over 50 years!