Diabetes - Type 1 Community
diabetic

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

diabetic

it was confirmed by the test few months ago that i had diabetesmy sugar level was 176  before and 325 pp but immediately after i took tablets within a weeks time imy sugar level became normal and till now it is normal and infact when i take the tablet i used be very dull and sometimes i get headach and body ach after me stopping it it was normal now my face pains at times.what could be the real problem an dwhat kind of test i can do,i have sinus and neck pain
Avatar n tn
i am not a physican, but the mom  of a type one diabetic.  i would suggest that you call your primary care pphysican and let him know what is  going on.  he/she might suggest seeing and EMT , but they would be the best to advise you.

Sorry i could not be of more help.
Diabetes Tracker
Track glucose levels, and other diabetes measurements, symptoms and medications
FoodDiary Tracker
Track Your Daily Carbs and Overall Diet
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
MH Community Mgr is enjoying warm weather th... Comment
May 23
MH Community Mgr commented on Des_a_rae's status
May 23