diabetic
it was confirmed by the test few months ago that i had diabetesmy sugar level was 176  before and 325 pp but immediately after i took tablets within a weeks time imy sugar level became normal and till now it is normal and infact when i take the tablet i used be very dull and sometimes i get headach and body ach after me stopping it it was normal now my face pains at times.what could be the real problem an dwhat kind of test i can do,i have sinus and neck pain
i am not a physican, but the mom  of a type one diabetic.  i would suggest that you call your primary care pphysican and let him know what is  going on.  he/she might suggest seeing and EMT , but they would be the best to advise you.

Sorry i could not be of more help.