dizzy and nausea after eating
I am dizzy and nausea after eating what is it, I have had my blood sugar tested several times at the clinic and all come back normal, a few years ago a doctor had me get MRI of brain done and it was fine but still no answers. I can go months with out a dizzy spell and all of a sudden have them all the time. Any comments or suggestions would be helpfull.  Thanks in advance.
Have you had a glucose tolerance test to see if your body produces too much insulin as a reaction when you eat? This is a different test from having a simple blood sugar test -- you must drink a sugary solution and blood is drawn several times to see how your body is reacting. Unfortunately, when people have what is called REACTIVE HYPOGLYCEMIA (when the body reacts by over-producing insulin, which causes hypoglycemia), it can be difficult to show in a test. I have known people with classic symptoms who surely suffer from this problem who have had negative results from glucose tolerance tests. This is because there are so many factors that can contribute to hypoglycemia -- stress, hormones, activity, what foods you eat, and a myriad more. So sometimes the hypoglycemia doesn't happen when you are being tested. But it is worth asking your doctor to check for. The symptoms are exactly what you describe -- light-headed feeling, nausea sometimes, hunger sometimes, dazed feeling, fatigue, headache, hot or cold spells with no reason, unexplained yawning. All of those are possible symptoms, and the symptoms can vary from episode to episode. We do wish you the best in finding the source of your problem.
Was just at clinic and a new NP said it is BPPV so we will see if treatment works, so far meds just make me to drowsy. So I think we will try the exercises and go from there thank you for your comment will keep it in mind if this isn't it. Thanks again and i will post more as time and treatment goes on.
Thanks agian
NP had never heard of that type of hypoglycemia--so we will see